Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OverThreshedAndTired_mixdown.mp3









twisted manifold against the caynon wall
a lifted tree in the minds eye
captured this lonely visage from a distance
are we ment to believe this is it?

a cascade of lies alighting
on the shoulders of the pateint
we are meant to believe in your fantasy?

wrough by the pain and suffering of some
selected by your truth known only by you
troubling at best your guidence tells me
that I should follow and behave your ways

Ill not subscribe to your engine of mayham
to stand and salute while we all burn
judge not me as I eat
instead judge me while I destroy
claim to know and fail
burn the world down with my mouth
and fret over the inconsiderate
tiny land mines of my life

a spilled drink
a stain on the rug
car without gas
misfortune of not winning
decay on my face
my perfect life with a misstep

Dead on my feet
and walking aside to the disatster

help lonely and lost
alive and screaming at you

My life could be taken away
and I still yet sit
still wanting to be brought to
still wanting to be fed

amongst my cofusion
lies the dead
lies the living
risen for me
and cast off by me

a ribbon of blood down the back
of the one who loved
im a killer
but he is joyful for it

in the right hand
and the right way
to learn to love is a must

to obey
to rule
a fountain of youth is death
for the man who is not of this world


could this last beyond my temporary sight
is my fantasy that I am even able to be worth
such grandiose schemes
This illusion pits me against myself
worth dying for is a scar against a man
but to not uphold what he knew
was important
is to toss that man in ashes

threshed by the mannerisms of my actions
dead to the surface
alive in my heart
ill claim this gift
ill follow you home

a given in this face of tragedy
ill request this time away from you
ill back away from the jobs at hand
youll find it in your heart to
push back and bring me in

No comments:

Post a Comment