Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OverComingTheFog_mixdown.mp3










indefinitely absured
crouched in this corner
sweating out the beads of life
my heart beating like a lost kitten
monitored by my machine like hands

I am no more a piece of furniture
incased in a plastic shell
these weathering forces
shroud me and lather me
with their love of change

Im a small part of the avalance
the catalyst to bring it all down
I twist out for a moment
taking in your gaze
all to lose it
in a blaze of self doubt

Im never there to start
but I am bringing home
the source of contention
these clouds are forming
im unconcerned at this point

Theyll take you to space
and take the life from you
out here we are never without words
but my code is all but missing your touch

On the screen I see your face
screaming out for a moment of rescue
Ill toss on my armor and take to task
inside me things are stirring
I am feeling?

Could there possibly be an animal inside this cold metal
Lost in such a fog of cigars and ammunition
I cannot smell the embers
just the mace of the rounds
ill empty clip after clip until I see your face
dead or alive
Ill take you home
in pieces or on my arm
This exterior is temporary

and there you are
just as I saw you
but youll never be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment