Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GraspTheRail_mixdown.mp3









the challenge of getting out of the house
submitting to the everlasting brews
im in a world of creativity
lost on a sea of whiskey and seclusion

it is a lie to say I am not able to stand
but I am far from being able to cope
im no liar, but I am full of deception
awash again in this alcoholic steepage

Casual observations made by the passing
we all look like inventions of the divine
be it a God, or a miricale
we are unstoppibly enchanting
mercyless to the evolution of insanity

ill check in and check out
catch me while I am lucid
for a temporary conversation
but like a light with a bad filiment
ill flicker and die out
tossed in the trash
Im happyer in the cold of darkness

youll never know
and Ill always be better left in memory
than in front of you
of a time where I was once brilliant
and blooming with colors

everything changes and Im part of everything
ill enfold back to the beginning
and Ill tuck away into the waters
you'll always know me by my sounds
but for now my audible has turned from
purple to

No comments:

Post a Comment