Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ItSeeksSoFarDown.wav.mp3











Beneath the clouds and your gaze
it is inky and black
So dark for a world so clear
a mynute light in the distance
becomes a sun

Am I so wrong to look for a single word
as if it is a beacon to another world


To each their own and to you my dear
have a life that escalates your vision
a perputual motion to your endevors
id like to see the passion spill from you
in all of this world
turn it pink and green and gold

in this escaping darkness
I can only swim up
I can no longer tell which is up

so I am lost
but
like a spider in a jar
i have my world on a string
so much pressure all around
and I am drifting
drifting now and floating
on this ocean of life

no one knows the center
and I am no ones center
im beneath the clouds and
a gypsy to the sad
underminding your jealousy
with my own

so bright
to see the sun

im coming closer
but I am never close enough
my heart beats ever faster
enjoying the new light
beaming brightly
blue and glimmering
closer and closer
im touched

as the source of the sun
becomes a shimmering fence
i feel a pull
a rush towards the center
meeting with the bodies of group
just like me
all with a purpose
the sun goes out
as the fence closes

No comments:

Post a Comment