Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AnythingForNothing_mixdown.mp3









Quietly
I cant help but push your limits
Im all over the stones
laying prone for a glimpes
you are an apperation worth pursuing.
growing distaste for the environment
you are a piece of work
sitting in a cesspool
how can you tend to your self
at times like these

'indistinguishable from the million
'but so capturing my attention

Catch my web as the screen fades from my sight
it is the end all
and the be all
but is this similar to my advances
an endless sort of gesture
getting no one peace of mind
but a moments rest
such a turn coat
writhing in the passions
and falling victim to the
vaporous faces gone in a blink
of an eye

Indisingushable from the millions
but so capturing my Attention (imagination)

from a thousand miles away
we are a speck
to have an eagle vision
to pick out a man
to pick out a dream

lost for words
in this chaos

Im leaving you to capture
a sound
between clenched teeth
ill capture a sound

not just another weed
but a feeling of power between my fingers
a blast of energy
and a part of the physical world
that I can wrap around me

invisable but sensitive
and fragile

Catch up to me
Im a million faces
the same blank stare
the same dull chant
but each moving
in time with the beat
flexing and chiding
coming and going
a million
indistingushable faces
captuing all
of the imagination out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment