Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GiftingAwayMyNature_mixdown.mp3

Acoustic Amp, Analog Mod Delay, Spinal puppet amp, cavernous reverb













Lyrics:

in this world
we can only dissolve into
what is available
at times we go sideways
from what was understood
to be our own decay
rotting into something different
not always better

but you dissolve into endearment
your illusions of failure
bring out the nature of depth
I see in you what I am hoping
always to be a part
playing a role in something I can feel
strongly about
in a way that comforts
and threshes my own delusions of abandonment

in these times we catch a glimpse
of our dissolving nature
im paranoid about handing you
anything
let alone the parts of me that change
ever aware
but lost in what
I hope is truth

never give any of the time needed

Playing a role once again
in this madness
designed by my own hand
hoping this is truth
seeing only what I want

Isnt this delicious
what we are turning into
a mess of fruit
a pool of wonderment
perhaps the primordal stew
Bringing back the life in the
solution
I do not fear the end is near
only what we might miss is the beginning

for the beginning
can only bring the end


Exciting isnt it
to know that you are part of a churning wheel
blending in the waves of lifes ever changing
ever growing pool washing away our focus

Testing out the everlasting in a way
that never satisfies the craving for touch
The lacking proof, but the feeling in our hearts
does not dissolve the hope
but the just feel the wrath
and the weak feel the switch

You my friend feel the time
weighing down and bringing you close

close to the moment of clarity
we might fear the beginning
but I fear the truth
to know this is the passion driving you
to face a mirror that shows the past
as a cloth to drape around you

We might as well fall to our knees now
and hope the becoming darkness
is filled with a light
trembling with all the rage of the world
working together like the threads on the weave

but taking us in with a soft hand of iron
to strip away the sin
ill gift away my nature
only then
when it is struck from me
down by You
down by You

No comments:

Post a Comment