Monday, July 26, 2010

OnFireButUnder_mixdownVocals.mp3

500ms delay, tredplate, medium hall reverb.










As requested, I am heading in to the archives and adding lyrics to every song with lyrics written by my hand to add cheer to people who were interested in reading words with the music.




always in the aftermath
the enlightenment is so ready to jump out
and display its brilliance
We're not ready for that
Too powerful are we in the grips of pain
what is the point if the message
is to be patient for the next time


Red like a book
spine first and hooked to clock work
behind the panels
in this ghoulish background
you're nothing if not
a voice to me

Evidence you are a being

I have seen none

this aftermath leaves me with no one to breathe my

air
no one to garner grandchildren

all this time,
all this work

I know nothing of your pain
only my own

Ill listen if this is what I need to do
but to take away what I have been like you to create
will be the last line holding my blade
Ill bring it swiftly down like a nova

I end with you
and ill be away from you forever

I choose my own pain over yours
forever

I'm on fire
but I am under armed for this war

the most damaging thing I can do to you
is take me away from your arms
Ill take my soul to hell
to keep me from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment