Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Frisbee, Youth, Incongruent

WHOOOOOSH!

Gosh it has been some time. We have worked on a bunch of little parts of songs, well mostly I have been making tiny snippets of songs and collecting them, so expect a deluge. The Badmanj has been working on lyrics for Machine, and polishing them up. I have worked on machine a lot too, and I have hurt my thumb due to that, but getting hurt while playing music!? That is bad ass!

I have been practicing my fingering a lot and I think I am getting faster and I know how and where to place my fingers quicker. I pretty much know a lot of the scales now, and I think I can link them together faster. I thought of a couple of new chords. I say new because they are new to me, and I just found them while trying to get a sound I wanted, and I also tossed in a little frequency math to find out where the sounds would not be harsh. I put a few of the chords into one song, but I am not sure if they are in a song that I want to keep as something. Plus I deconstructed a few chords to get their principal pieces and I think all in all they are pretty neat. Look forward to tonight the group of songs we have been working with following this post.

This was all just a heads up, but here is a little fan fare for the publication.

Ba-daaa ba dum-ty dooo

No comments:

Post a Comment