Saturday, September 4, 2010

SuddenlyJustAGodIsNotEnough_mixdown.mp3











numbers and women
gods and a sound
this blanket of surrounded noise
its the good fight to know Im healing
Im hoping these insides can hold
Im tensed up with a million fibers
all putting taught with the energy I had for you
Im empassioned by your ways
and my heart is sealed to you
Im having trouble finding the words
but I keep spilling them all over the page
for the dream it was to hold you in my arms
though in my present sight it was only harm
I gave you nothing you could keep with any perminance
Im the only one who took
Im just the responsible one for the madness

With my gun I took your life
with your hands I ignored your pleads
on my body like a razor
cutting my skin apart
taking my heart
and I kicked it thru your chest

Im a grand plan keeper of nothing
im a champion of the souless
i made these promises and I am keeping them
come hell
come high water
come tornadoes
im bound to you in flesh
and Im not turning my back on you
even as I walked away
my stomach coming up my mouth
your journey I could not continue
your life I was a shame tied rock
crushing and conintuing to demolish

my love was to run
my steps fall with shallow sounds
like a match against the box as I flee


i was no more than a tapeworm

ill told you I would toss myself into a fire for you
Im walking my way to the volcano
this life is not good enough for me
Im no god, and I am not able to love anymore than I did

Im being careful to mind my steps
but my time has passed
Im never divorced
im a man
with a heart beyond a word

ill stand alone
if I am not by you
and this is called a postpone
my emotions locked in a box
never love again
love has taken my heart
and I can never feel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment