Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A New Player: AGAIN!

So we have a new CD in the works. It is sort of like what I was doing here, but it is on this other hosting site. It is much nicer:



As you can see it is pleasant to look at and similarly it is great for me. The benefits are: you guys get to see a wonderful new player complete with screensaver/visualization mode. So you get to enjoy full albums and songs while enjoying wonderful moving backgrounds. At least I think it does that... it should... I seem to remember putting that in there. Anywho...

The benefits for me is that I get to see how popular certain tracks are, and collect statistics on the frequency of songs played. And most of all, you can listen on your iPhones now. Right from this website if you browse here with your phone.

Mostly if you want to see the player in a bigger format, feel free to visit the http://followingsatellites.com site.

If you want to just come over here for nice little blog chit chats, and a free for all of songs; So come on in and take a load off.

Tomorrow, I will have some new music posted and you will get to have fun with ideas for songs on which I have been working.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment