Friday, November 19, 2010

SomethingLikeAPassion_mixdown.mp3

Hey now, I got it done under the wire tonight, but I did not post it in time, so this looks like it was done today, but it was actually Thursday when it was finished. So I still win... so far... Been wildly busy living a real human life, which is odd, but I am still able to get this music out to test me. As per usual!

A few seconds of silence on this one as well, be aware so you do not crank your headphones and kill your hearing with the initial blast of music.

Enjoy!!!














it starts with a small note
here and there
a dab of color
just something
to bring more life into this world

A creation
all but a babe
every time

indulge these alien moments
revel in the privacy of the shadows

I beg
just beg
another more breath

I need more time to bring this to its own
just as a breeze for the machines
ill approach it
cold as ice

But every moment breathing fire

Any more pushing and these dams will break
leveling any progress

One step
One step
I say circling
I mean swallowing

Its all in the wrist
shuttling back and forth
something to end this
feeling less than forgotten

Dying for the art
Patience for the endless
circling circling

ill be there with you as the music changes
every drop another in the well

This standing pool of water
needs a brick
choose it wisely

Bring it whiskey

pour this over again
until it is all leached out
leech it out
leech it out
leech it out


No comments:

Post a Comment