Monday, May 31, 2010

endless_mixdown.mp3

Eccentric is a word used to describe me often. I use this word to describe this song. I love the way it sounds. Let me know what you think of it!

upon knowing
and upon seeing
I cannot help but feel less and less appealing

I am drawn to understanding
and I am drawn to the love

Like a moth and a candle
Ill burn up due to my adoration

Endless I will follow in a circle

Deepen my understanding so I can relate
I am afloat in the abyss and I am lonely

Floating with a million same I am lonely

Hold my hand

Hold my hand

With that same night of the worldly smells
and the silent moon

I am distracted by the sound of music chilling my spine
Twisting in the wind are the chimes.

I long for your fingers on my back
lightly identify my skin

from right
to left

Seperate my understanding of the game
I wish to play none, but I am locked

Endless.







No comments:

Post a Comment