Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Song 13

Here is the beginning of a daily update with new music each day. The BadmanJ and I have put together these bits of music to which you can listen. Check back daily for new music. Also if you want us in your iTunes folder as a podcast/musiccast feel free to add us. We are

http://ehkolite.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Just add that to your iTunes > Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast... > URL box

If and when I figure out how to make that an auto link I will change it and add it to each post.

Enjoy the music!

Also if you just want to listen to the music online you can click the post title link and it will drag you directly to the song on the server. WE will see if this destroys our bandwidth. It should not be too bad, but either way I am paying for some serious pipeline I best use it I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment